THE KMCH AT WORK NETWORK !
Click HERE for more details !
LEE BRICE TICKETS!
Win VIP tickets to the Lee Brice show at the 2017 Buchanan County Fair on Monday, July 3rd.
Click HERE for details!
Win family 4 packs of tickets to all the fun in Dyersville
Click HERE for details !
KMCH CONTEST RULES
Winners must be 18 years of age or older. Employees of KMCH and their immediate family members (including spouses and children) are not eligible to play.
- Persons may only win once for the duration of contest(s), or once every 30 days for ongoing giveaway(s).
- Prize(s) must be claimed within 2 weeks, and can be done so in person at KMCH studio, located at 212 East Main, Manchester, Iowa during regular business hours.
- Failure to claim prize(s) constitutes forfeiture, and becomes property of KMCH.
- Difficulties with phone line(s) or the winner’s inability to claim prize(s) is not the responsibility of KMCH.
- Once claimed, prize(s) become the property of the winner. KMCH takes no control or responsibility of the use of prize(s) after it is awarded.
- No substitutions for an unwanted prize(s) will be available by KMCH or the providing business, and prize(s) may not be traded nor combined with other prize(s).
- Winner will not hold KMCH responsible for any taxes, injury or expenses incurred while utilizing prize(s).
- No purchase is necessary to enter any contest. Void where prohibited.
- As a winner, you acknowledge that KMCH has the right to, without prior or further authorization, publicize your name, character likeness, photograph, voice recordings, and broadcast the fact that you are a winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
- KMCH reserves the right to end contest(s) or giveaway(s) at any time without additional notice.
- KMCH reserves the right to make any rule or contest changes at any time without additional notice.
- The decision of KMCH in the interpretation of the rules is final.
- By participating in contest(s) and giveaway(s), persons agree to the all of the above and are bound by the decisions of KMCH.