Fire at Coggon Apartment Complex

fire3A fire at an apartment complex in Coggon resulted in minor damage early this morning. The Coggon Fire Department answered the call just before 1:30 at a four-plex apartment on 3rd Avenue East . The fire was contained to the bedroom of the apartment that was occupied by one adult and three children. The cause of the fire was materials placed up against an electric baseboard heater. There were no injuries. The Coggon Fire Department was assisted by the Prairieburg Fire Department.

Authors
Top copyright 2014 cmedia inc.