Local News

Generator Causes House Fire in Linn County

A generator is being blamed for a house fire at 608 Fox Drive in Springville.  Crews from Springville, Marion, Mt. Vernon, and Anamosa were called to the blaze just before 12:30 this morning.

Emergency personnel arrived on scene to find the home fully engulfed in flames. The four residents and their pets were able to escape unharmed. It appears the fire was started by a generator running in the garage.

The incident remains under investigation.


Back to top button
Mix 94.7 KMCH