The Manchester Area Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce that nominations for Business of the Year are now being accepted.
The Manchester Area Chamber of Commerce would like to recognize the area businesses who are strong supporters of their community. All businesses are different, and support may look different for each business. The Criteria to be nominated includes:
Over the past 2020/2021 year:
- Nominee must be an active business located or operating in the Manchester Area.
- Nominee must be a member in good standing with the Manchester Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Nominee must have demonstrated one or more of the following characteristics:
- Customer Service
- Volunteerism/Participation in Chamber events/activities
- Demonstrated economic support of the Manchester Area business community
Forms are due to the Manchester Area Chamber of Commerce Office by December 3, 2021.
All nominees will be contacted to be video-graphed, and judging will be by an anonymous group of community members and Chamber Board members. Businesses may nominate themselves.
In addition, the Chamber also awards the Delaware County Meritorious Service Award is an award that is given to a person, or group, demonstrating exemplary volunteer service to Delaware County and the Ernest Hayhow Chamber Person of the Year award is given to a Chamber member who has demonstrated exemplary service to the Manchester Area Chamber of Commerce.
Nominations may be submitted through writing and emailed or dropped off at the Chamber office, or nominees may fill out an electronic form at: https://forms.gle/gunF3CWQMru8RsPYA or by clicking the link on the website at www.manchesteriowa.org.
The winners will be announced at the 2021 Chamber Annual Awards and Kick Off Event on January 19.
photos courtesy of Janelle Tucker/KMCH