Flu season is just around the corner – and Delaware County Public Health has set the dates for this year’s flu shot clinics.
Here’s the list of walk-in flu shot clinics coming up next month around Delaware County:
- Ryan Fire Station on October 2nd from 10 am to noon
- Hopkinton Community Center on October 3rd from 11 am to 12:30 pm
- Greeley Commercial Club on October 4th from 10 to 11:30 am
- Dundee Fire Station/Community Center on October 5th from 10 to 11:30 am
- Delaware County Fairgrounds Community Center in Manchester on October 6th from 11 to 1
- Earlville United Parish on October 10th from 10 to 11:30 am
- Colesburg Community Center on October 11th from 9:30 to 11 am
- Delhi United Methodist Church on October 12th from 10 to 11:30 am
- St. Paul Lutheran Church in Delaware on October 12th from 12 to 1:30 pm
- Edgewood Community Room on October 18th from 11 am to 12:30 pm
No appointments are needed. If you have any questions about these walk-in flu shot clinics, reach out to Delaware County Public Health at 927-7551.
Regional Family Health in Manchester will also hold walk-in flu shot clinics on Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout October from 5 to 7 pm and on Saturdays from 8 am to noon. Patients can also get their flu shot during regularly scheduled office visits – or if you need a different time, appointments can be scheduled during regular clinic hours. Any questions, call 927-7777.
Delaware County Public Health recommends everyone six months and older should get their flu shot.
photo courtesy of Delaware County Public Health