With fall now here, it’s time to start thinking ahead to winter – and unfortunately, that means the peak of flu season.
Delaware County Public Health Supervisor Krystle DeShaw:
Flu shot clinics have begun in Delaware County, with the first ones kicking off Sunday in Ryan and Monday in Hopkinton. There will be more coming up in these next couple weeks and Stacy Fletcher with Regional Family Health says they try to make it very convenient for the public.
Here’s a look at the flu shot clinics coming up in Delaware County:
- Greeley Commercial Club on Tuesday from 10 to 11:30 am
- Dundee Fire Station/Community Center on Wednesday from 10 to 11:30 am
- Delaware County Fairgrounds Community Center in Manchester on Thursday from 11 to 1
- Earlville United Parish on October 10th from 10 to 11:30 am
- Colesburg Community Center on October 11th from 9:30 to 11 am
- Delhi United Methodist Church on October 12th from 10 to 11:30 am
- St. Paul Lutheran Church in Delaware on October 12th from 12 to 1:30 pm
- Edgewood Community Room on October 18th from 11 am to 12:30 pm
And Regional Family Health in Manchester will also hold walk-in flu shot clinics on Tuesday and Thursday nights throughout October from 5 to 7 pm and on Saturday mornings from 8 am to noon.
Patients can also get their flu shot during their regularly scheduled office visits – or if you need a different time, you can schedule an appointment. If you have any questions about flu shots or the clinics, call 927-7777 or 927-7551.
photo courtesy of RFH/DCPH