Local News

Central City restaurant suffers significant damage

A Central City restaurant suffered significant damage from a fire over the weekend.

Saturday night around 1130 p.m. Linn County Sheriff Deputies along with multiple neighboring fire departments were called to a structure fire at 2 Al Waterhouse Avenue in Central City.

Upon arrival, emergency responders discovered the Stove House Family Restaurant was ablaze. The fire caused significant damage to the Stove House and minor damage to the adjacent Subway restaurant. 

Nobody was in the building at the time of the incident.

The fire is still under investigation by the Linn County Sheriff’s Office and the

Department of Public Safety State Fire Marshal.

Back to top button