JOHNSTON, IOWA – This Thursday night, May 17th, the Iowa Renewable Fuels Association (IRFA) is hosting the Iowa Renewable Fuels Secretary of Agriculture Candidate Forum.
The forum will take place at North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC). It is a bipartisan forum that will feature all six leading candidates for Iowa Secretary of Agriculture from both parties, and it marks the first time all six candidates will be on the same stage. Questions will focus on renewable fuels and agriculture policy.
The forum is free and open to the public.
DATE: Thursday, May 17, 2018
WHAT: Iowa Renewable Fuels Secretary of Agriculture Candidate Forum
WHO: All six Iowa Secretary of Agriculture candidates:
- Ray Gaesser (R), former Chairman and President of the American Soybean Association
- Tim Gannon (D), former Associate Administrator of the Risk Management Agency at USDA
- Chad Ingels (R), former Chair of the Iowa Environmental Protection Commission
- Craig Lang (R), former President of the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation
- Mike Naig (R), Iowa Secretary of Agriculture
- Dan Zumbach (R), Iowa State Senator
TIME: 6:30 p.m. Forum seating begins
7:00 p.m. Forum begins
LOCATION: North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC)
Stoltenberg Forum inside the Beem Center
500 College Dr., Mason City, IA 50401
RSVP: The forum is free to attend and open to the public. Please RSVP to Grant Menke at GMenke@IowaRFA.org.