Firefighters responded to a barn fire near Anamosa Tuesday night.
The fire broke out at 4149 Buffalo Ridge Road northwest of town.
The Linn County Sheriff’s Office says the fire started around 5 pm when a tractor was left unattended inside a barn while being filled with diesel fuel. Deputies responded, along with fire departments from Anamosa, Coggon, Prairieburg and Springville, as well as Center Point Ambulance Service.
No one was injured. The barn was a total loss.
Authorities say the fire was not suspicious and is no longer under investigation.