Fire Breaks Out at Labudde Group in Manchester

Fire broke out at a manufacturing plant in Manchester on Monday morning.

Manchester Fire Chief Mike Ryan says they were called out to Labudde Group at 1004 Grant Street around 6:45 am.

He says dry materials spontaneously combusted, causing the fire. The pile was on fire when they first arrived, with the fire soon climbing up a wall of the building.

Ryan says there was some damage, but the building is intact.

The Manchester Fire Department was on the scene throughout the day. The Delhi Fire Department also assisted, along with several other local agencies.