Fire Damages Manchester Mobile Home

A fire heavily damaged a mobile home on the northwest side of Manchester Friday night.

It happened at Eugene Wulfekuhle’s home at 1687 195th Street shortly after 10 pm. The Manchester Fire Department says Wulfekuhle discovered the fire, which was caused by an electric heater.

The Dundee Fire Department also responded, with firefighters spending over two hours at the scene.

Manchester Fire Chief Mike Ryan reminds everyone to always turn off and unplug electrical devices that have heating elements if you are leaving the home.