The Iowa Caucus is coming up on Monday night, February 3rd – and the Delaware County Democrats and Republicans have announced their Caucus night details.
The Republican Caucus for all of Delaware County will be held in one location at the West Delaware High School upper gym in Manchester. The caucus starts at 7 pm. Doors will open at 5:45 pm, with registration at that time.
Meanwhile, the Democratic Caucuses will be held at a dozen different locations across Delaware County.
- Adams/Hazel Green Townships will caucus at the Ryan American Legion
- Colony Township goes to the Ed-Co Elementary School Music Room in Colesburg
- Delhi Township caucuses at Maquoketa Valley High School
- Delaware Township goes to the West Delaware Middle School Library in Manchester
- Honey Creek/Elk Townships will caucus at the Ed-Co Elementary School Cafeteria in Colesburg
- Manchester Ward One goes to the Lambert Elementary Commons
- Manchester Ward Two goes to the Lambert Elementary Commons
- Manchester Ward Three caucuses at the Lambert Elementary Gym
- Milo/Prairie Townships will go to the West Delaware Middle School Band Room
- Oneida/North Fork/Bremen Townships will caucus at Maquoketa Valley Elementary in Earlville
- Richland/Coffins Grove Townships go to the Dundee Community Center
- South Fork/Union Townships will caucus at the Hopkinton Community Center.
The Delaware County Democratic Caucuses will also start at 7 pm, with doors opening at 6 pm.
We’ll hear from the chairpersons of both parties on next week’s KMCH Local News, explaining how the caucus process will work that night and why it’s important for your voice to be heard.