No Injuries in Quasqueton Kitchen Fire

Firefighters were called to a home in Quasqueton late Wednesday morning for a kitchen fire.

The Independence Fire Department says they provided mutual aid. Crews found a stove fire that had been extinguished using a fire extinguisher.

Firefighters assisted with removing smoke from the home. They also checked for hot spots and gas leaks.

No one was injured. The homeowners were able to return to the home about an hour later.

 

photo courtesy of Independence Fire Department