Regional Medical Center has updated its visitor limitations in order to minimize patient exposure to respiratory viruses.
- The limitations include only two healthy adults per patients in the facility at one time.
- Children are NOT allowed to visit (including Obstretrics) or accompany an adult to their appointment.
- All visitors must be healthy.
- All inpatient family waiting rooms will be closed due to visitor limitations.
- No external people are allowed in Jerry’s Place dining room.
Visitors should also wash their hands before and after visiting a patient and cough or sneeze into a tissue or shirt sleeve. Hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the hospital.