If you haven’t already gotten the COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll have plenty of chances to get the shot next week.
Delaware County Public Health has scheduled nine clinics in two days in communities across the county.
The clinics being held next Tuesday, May 4th include:
- Greeley Commercial Club from 9 to 10:30 am
- Edgewood Community Room from 11:30 am to 1 pm
- Colesburg Community Center from 2 to 3:30 pm
- Dundee Community Room from 9 to 10:30 am
- Masonville’s Old Sullivan Hall from 11:30 am to 1 pm
- Ryan Fire Station from 2 to 3:30 pm
And the clinics being held next Thursday, May 6th include:
- Earlville United Parish from 9 to 10:30 am
- Hopkinton Community Center from 11:30 am to 1 pm
- Delhi United Methodist Church from 2 to 3:30 pm
Delaware County Public Health will be administering the Moderna vaccine at all of these clinics. You’ll receive your second dose four weeks after your first dose at the same location.
These COVID-19 vaccine clinics are open to anyone age 18 and older. Walk-ins are welcome.
Regional Family Health will also be offering COVID vaccine appointments at Manchester and Strawberry Point starting next Monday, May 3rd. If you are coming into the clinic to see your healthcare provider, you can now request a COVID vaccine (they’ll be administering the Moderna vaccine). If you don’t have an upcoming appointment, but would like to receive the vaccine, you can call Regional Family Health at 927-7777.