Flu season is approaching and Delaware County Public Health and Regional Family Health have announced their annual flu shot clinics.
All clinics will be walk-in this year with no appointment needed.
Public Health will hold flu shot clinics at:
- Ryan Fire Station: October 3 from 9-11AM
- Hopkinton Community Center: October 4 from 10-11:30AM
- Greeley Commercial Club: October 5 from 10-11:30AM
- Manchester – Fairgrounds Community Center: October 7 from 11AM-1PM
- Strawberry Point – Regional Family Health: October 8 from 9-11AM
- Earlville United Parish: October 11 from 10-11:30AM
- Delhi United Methodist Church: October 12 from 10-11:30AM
- Dundee Fire Station/Community Center: October 13 from 10-11:30AM
- Colesburg Community Center: October 19 from 10-11:30AM
- Edgewood Community Room: October 26 from 11AM-12:30PM
Regional Family Health will hold walk-in flu shot clinics in October on Tuesday and Thursdays from 5 to 7 pm and Saturday mornings from 8 to noon. Regional Family Health patients can also get their flu shot during their regularly scheduled office visits.
The flu shots are free with your Medicare Card and they’re covered by most insurances.
Face masks must be worn and you will be screened at the entrance.