Each weekday at 7:15am during the contest, Mike Johnson will announce the song of the day. When that song plays later that day, we will take caller number 7 on the studio line. Caller 7 will recieve a 4 pack of tickets to an upper midwest amusement park. They will then be entered in the weekly drawing. On Friday of each contest week, one name will be chosen from that week’s winners. The person chosen will be given a shovel. On Saturday, August 15, all of the shovel winners will join KMCH at the “Jam at Schram”. At the appointed time, all shovel winners will begin to dig in the KMCH sandbox. When each contestant uncovers a plastic box, they stop digging. When all boxes are claimed, the contestants will open their boxes. All boxes will contain gift certificates from our sponsor locations. One box will also contain a golden guitar pick. The recipient of that pick will be the winner of the grand prize: a trip for 2 to Nashville, including air fair, hotel accommodations and other premiums, through Lori French Travel Services of Manchester.
1 .No purchase is necessary.
2. Must be 18 years old or older to win.
3 .All prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash value or other prizes.
4. Employees and immediate family members of KMCH Radio are not eligible to win.
5. Sponsoring business owners/managers are not eligible to win. Their employees may participate when other businesses are featured.
6. KMCH Radio is not responsible for any expenses or damages incurred while utilizing the prize.
7. One winner per household.
8. Contestants may be recorded for on-air playback.
9. Rules and Details may be subject to change during the promotion.
10. See updates at KMCH.com
11. Must be present to win Grand Prize.