Flu season is right around the corner – and Delaware County Public Health has scheduled their annual flu shot clinics around the county for this fall.
Public Health says a yearly flu shot is the most important step in protecting you and your family from the flu.
Flu shot clinics will begin in October. Here’s a look:
- Ryan Fire Station on October 1st from 10 am to noon
- Hopkinton Community Center on October 2nd from 11 am to 12:30 pm
- Dundee Fire Station/Community Center on October 4th from 10 to 11:30 am
- Delaware County Community Center in Manchester on October 5th from 11 am to 1 pm
- Earlville United Parish on October 9th from 10 to 11:30 am
- Colesburg Community Center on October 10th from 9:30 to 11 am
- Delhi Methodist Church on October 11th from 10 to 11:30 am
- Delaware’s St. Paul Lutheran Church on October 11th from noon to 1 pm
- Edgewood Community Room on October 17th from 11 am to 12:30 pm
- Greeley Commercial Club on October 18th from 10:30 to 11:30 am
Flu shots will also be offered at Regional Family Health in Manchester – they’ll be available on Tuesdays and Thursdays in October from 5 to 7 pm and Saturdays from 8 am to noon.
Appointments are not required – you can just walk-in to get your vaccine. If you need a different time, appointments can be scheduled during regular hours at Regional Family Health clinics.
Flu shots are free with your Medicare Card and covered by most insurances.
photo courtesy of Delaware County Public Health