Listen each weekday at 7:15am for Mike Johnson to announce the daily “pin number”. Later in the day, when you hear the cue to call, be caller #7 on the studio line. Caller will be asked for the daily pin number. If they are correct, they will be asked to give their guess as to how much is in the ATM. If they are high or low, they can play again later, if their guess is correct, they will win that amount in “KMCH Bucks” to be spent like cash at any sponsor location. Good luck and have fun this Christmas with Mix 94.7 KMCH !
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES/RELEASE FORM
- KMCH-FM will conduct the contest weekdays for a chance to win a variety of prizes.
- Contest will begin Monday, November 12th, and will continue until all prizes have been given away.
- Contestants must be 18 years of age or older. Employees of KMCH-FM and their immediate families are not eligible to play. Employees of any other radio station and their immediate families are not eligible to play. The term “immediate families” includes spouses and children.
- When prompted, contestants must call in. If they are the 7th caller, they will be asked to identify that days pin number and guess how much is in Santa’s ATM
- Each contestant can only win once for the duration of the contest.
- Difficulties with phone lines or winner’s inability to pick up prize is not the responsibility of KMCH-FM.
- Winners will have 30 days to claim prize. After 30 days, unclaimed prizes are considered forfeited, and become the property of KMCH-FM.
- Once claimed, the prize becomes the property of the winner. KMCH-FM takes no control or responsibility of the use of the prize after it is awarded. No substitutions for unwanted prize will be available by KMCH-FM or the providing business.
- Winner will not hold KMCH-FM, Delaware County Broadcasting responsible. for any taxes, injury or expenses incurred while utilizing the prize.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter contest. Void where prohibited.
- As a winner, you acknowledge that KMCH-FM has the right to, without further authorization, publicize your name, character likeness, photograph, and voice the fact that you are a winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
- KMCH-FM reserves the right to end the contest at any time without additional notice.
- KMCH-FM reserves the right to make a rule change or contest changes without notice at any time. The decision of KMCH-FM in the interpretation of the rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of KMCH-FM.
THANK YOU TO THESE SANTA’S ATM SPONSORS
A STITCH IN TIME
BREW & BREW
BROWN’S SALES & LEASING
DEAN LAWN ORNAMENTS
DEL-CLAY FARM EQUIPMENT
HAPPY JOE’S PIZZA & ICE CREAM
HART RIDGE GOLF COURSE
JOURNEY OF MEMORIES
LAKE DESIGN & DECOR
LONGHORN SADDLERY & WESTERN WEAR
LORI FRENCH TRAVEL SERVICES & LE BEACH BUM TANNING
NORBY’S FARM FLEET
REAL DEALS ON HOME DECOR & RD BOUTIQUE
SUE’S FLOWER & GARDEN CENTER
T AND T POWERSPORTS, EDGEWOOD AUTO & TIRE & EDGEWOOD SAW & SUPPLY
THREE RIVERS FS